See our shipping, refunds and terms of service pages for additional details.
New - Iphone 14, Iphone 14 PLUS, Iphone 14 PRO, Iphone 14 PRO MAX
iPhone 8, X, XS, XR, 11, 11 PRO, SE 2020, 12, 12 mini, 12PRO, 12 PRO Max 13, 13 mini, 13 PRO, 13 PRO Max
Apple Watch Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Qi-enabled generation of AirPods 1, 2, 3 and PRO
Support for Samsung Devices include:
- Galaxy Z Flip, Z Fold / S21 / S21+ / S21 Ultra, S20/S20+/S20 Ultra S10/10+/10e, S9/S9+, S8/S8+, S6/S7, S6/7 Edge, Note 5/8/9/10/20
Galaxy Watch 1, Active 2 and later
- Galaxy Buds 1, +, live, and later
Support for Other Devices include:
- Sony: Xperia 1 II, 10 II, XZ3, XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2
- LG: Velvet, G8 ThinQ, G7 ThinQ, V30, G6
- OnePlus: 8 Pro
- Huawei: P40 Pro+, P40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro
- Google: Pixel 5 XL , Pixel 5, Pixel 4 XL, Pixel 4, Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3
- Nexus: Nexus 6, Nexus 5
- USB Cable
When the battery hits 100%, charging stops, but your phone is still running. After a short while, the battery will lose some power, and will draw in current from the wireless charging station until it's fully charged again.Is it OK to leave a phone on the wireless charger overnight?
The wireless charging pads will safely trickle charge your phone battery to keep it fully charged at all times, so it's perfectly safe to leave it on the charging pad or mat overnight or for an extended period of time.
Purchasing poor quality wireless charging pads can damage the phone or its battery. Chances of your smartphone getting damaged are high if you use a low-quality wireless charger. Purchase only quality tried and tested wireless charging products.
Unfortunately, no. The Apple Watch charger uses Apple MFi which is necessary to create the electronic handshake with a tiny authentication chip in a watch. Thus it only works with works with the Apple Watch (all series). It won't charge an Android-based watch and vice versa for the Galaxy Watch charger.